9.05.2011

Fall is near in Texas.

It's Labor Day morning and we're at Jenn's parents house. Jenn's dad is up early preparing the Bar-b-que for today's afternoon meal already. There will be all kinds of meat prepared for today's event. At the Mabray home, cookin meat is a serious deal. I'm pretty sure it'll be tough for me to ever stack up, but it's okay. As long as I get to partake of the excellence I'll be content.

But like I was saying, it's still early and the best part is that it's cool outside. Actually, right now it's about 70 degrees outside and it feels great! There is a nice breeze to accompany the change as well. I personally can't wait for the cold weather. I love the fall and all it's greatness. I'm envious of all of you who get to experience the color changes as well. We get a little change but not like some if you. So send us pictures.

Have a great Labor Day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment