3.29.2012

Nephews


Jennifer took one look, for a half-a-second, at the picture in the last post and agreed. Gross. So I figured I'd change up the picture now.

These are Jennifer's older sister's two sons. William and Weston. Two different personalities but both very good kids and loveable. William is very active and VERY, VERY smart. He's the chief negotiator of the house. Every time I babysit, its "Five more minutes of this" or "Ten more minutes of that, if I'm good." I love it. Weston, is not conversating(yes, its a word, I made it up) yet like his older brother. He finds great peace and enjoyment in two things: 1) sucking his thumb and 2) being held. And he is VERY hold-able and cuddle-able. Him and I, we make a great team when we're together. His parents have banned thumb sucking, when they hold him. And I totally respect that. But.... when I hold him, he seems so quiet and at peace with himself and the world, that I can't say I pop-it-out of his mouth, when I hold him.

We love being around family.

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely with Jennifer on this one, that last picture was gross and these cute boys are way better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living close to family is so special! I'm glad you guys get to. What cute little boys!

    ReplyDelete