11.07.2011

Softball Champions!



When we first moved to Denton, among all the other actually-important things to worry about, ie: getting an apartment, getting the business started, buying ice-cream and finding Jennifer a job that she liked, I really wanted to find a soft-ball team to play on. Well, through some good fortune, my brother-in-law pointed me to just the right guys for a summer league.

Then in the Fall, Jennifer and I decided we wanted to play in a co-ed league together. So, we took some guys from my mens league team and added some girls, and Wall-LA we had a great team. We actually ended up going un-defeated and won the tournament handily. We crushed most of the teams we played...but boy did-we-have-FUN! Jennifer played first most of the year and I played alot of short-stop. She was great at first and I was pretty good at short too. We look forward to playing with this team again.

3 comments: